You will be able to identify clothing made from this blend if you spot the following characteristics: ribs with crosswise, surfaces that are corded and course filling yarns. All these characteristics make poly cotton poplin wear more comfortable to wear and durable.
Chef coats made from this combination and style are relatively lighter and cheap to acquire and there are variable types in the market today:
- The mesh side panel chef coat
- The traditional type fit chef coat
- The double breasted type that is very light weight
- Double breasted with plastic buttons
- The ¾ sleeve coat with snap front closure
- Back mesh type that has a front snap closure
Clothing made from these fabrics are machine washable, you can either cool iron them or avoid ironing them.